Corporation Tax is the amount of taxable business profit which must be paid to HM Revenue & Customs.
There are strict rules for doing so and a failure to pay the correct amount on time can lead to penalties or a HMRC enquiry.
We offer a full Corporation Tax service which includes:
- Determining the most tax-effective structure for your business
- Handling Corporation Tax registrations for new limited companies
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Advising you of the due date for payment of your Corporation Tax
- Preparing and filing your CT600 company tax return, and preparing the capital allowances computations
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with HMRC
Find out more about our services relating to Corporation Tax – get in touch with us.